Problem with reload workspace

General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
jikodi
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Problem with reload workspace

Post by jikodi »

Hello everybody I'm pretty new in developing with codelite. I have one stupid issue. When I load some files in project, and then build the project. The files that should appear after building the project exist only in filesystem. They don't appear in my workspace, even if I click on "reload workspace". And another thinks is that if these files are already loaded in workspace at the beginning, then when I cleaned the project this files has been deleted from filesystem, but they still exist in the workspace, when I'm clicking on "reload workspace" nothing changes, the files are still there. Is there any possibility this files to reload automatically in codelite lice eclipse for example?
I'm not sure that I was clear enough :) . If somebody can help me, I will be very happy.
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Re: Problem with reload workspace

Post by eranif »

The "workspace" view does *not* reflect your file system. It reflects what you defined as part of you project/workspace.
If you remove a file from the workspace codelite will prompt you to ask whether you would like it to be removed from the file system as well.

However, if you remove it from the disk, you will need to synchronize your project manually.

You can always submit a patch that fixes this (or submit a feature request)

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
jikodi
CodeLite Curious

Re: Problem with reload workspace

Post by jikodi »

Wow that was fast.
Thanks allot Eran.