dengxf
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: c++

patch for some minor spell mistake.and some missing msgid

Post by dengxf »

1. whitepsace_invisible ==> whitespace_invisible
2. whitepsace_always ==> whitespace_always
3. wxT("' =====\n") ==> _("' =====\n"), the char (') has corresponding chinese char.
4. wxT("matches =====") ==> wxT("====="), because word "matches" appears before.
5. "Visible After First Indent" ==> "Visible After Indent", should make the two consistent?
6. add some missing msgid to codelite.pot

and... I found that there are still some string should be translated...

for more detail, please see the patch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DavidGH
CodeLite Plugin

Re: patch for some minor spell mistake.and some missing msgid

Post by DavidGH »

Hi,

Thank you for your input.
1. whitepsace_invisible ==> whitespace_invisible
There are quite a few typos in symbols like this, which aren't visible to the user. They can be corrected, of course, but it's not very important.
3. wxT("' =====\n") ==> _("' =====\n"), the char (') has corresponding chinese char.
I didn't mark "' =====\n" for translation, as I didn't there would be a sensible translation. Thanks for telling us :) .
4. wxT("matches =====") ==> wxT("====="), because word "matches" appears before.
Oops, that's a definite mistake!
-<label>Visible After First Indent</label>
+<label>Visible After Indent</label>
Hmm, I see what you mean: the current behaviour is to show whitespace only after <however many> indents, not just skipping one. I don't know if that's intentional or a bug. Eran?
6. add some missing msgid to codelite.pot
Thank you for noticing these. They are from places where _() can't safely be used; but I had missed using wxTRANSLATE.

I've regenerated codelite.pot, and will send a patch to Eran.

Regards,

David