?? newbie questions about compiler

General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
willlearn
CodeLite Enthusiast
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: ?? newbie questions about compiler

Post by willlearn »

I tried to post the output from the trace tab, but it was more than the max characters allowed for a post, so I put it into text file and attached it.
traceoutput.txt
Before building the project, I switched to the build tab. Then I clicked on build project, and CodeLite displayed '(not responding)' in its title bar. So I waited for about ten minutes, and there wasn't any build output. I tried to switch to the trace tab, but nothing happened. Then I tried to open Internet Explorer, which it did. But I couldn't do anything within CodeLite, so I decided to close it.
willlearn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
willlearn
CodeLite Enthusiast
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

Re: ?? newbie questions about compiler

Post by willlearn »

I apologise for not being able to post the content of the build tab (I am assuming that is what you meant by build log), but I may have found a related issue. I found some instructions given on Github relating to using CodeLite, and I decided to try them out. I tried to open LiteEditor.workspace, CodeLite just hanged. So I waited for about 15 minutes and nothing happened. But when I tried to open codelite_utils.workspace, it opened almost right away.
I think I'll create a new issue on Github and see what happens.
Thank you for everything,
willlearn