how to re-scan folder?

General questions regarding the usage of CodeLite
thisEric
CodeLite Curious
Genuine User: Yes
IDE Question: C++

how to re-scan folder?

Post by thisEric »

If I have added or delete some file, or even folders, then how can CodeLite re-scan and take these changes immediately? thanks
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Re: how to re-scan folder?

Post by eranif »

thisEric wrote:then how can CodeLite re-scan and take these changes immediately? thanks
What do you mean by "these changes immediately" - what do you want codelite to do?

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
thisEric
CodeLite Curious

Post by thisEric »

eranif wrote:
thisEric wrote:then how can CodeLite re-scan and take these changes immediately? thanks
What do you mean by "these changes immediately" - what do you want codelite to do?

Eran
I want Codelite can notice these changes, and add changes into the workspace explorer automatically
eranif
CodeLite Plugin

Post by eranif »

thisEric wrote:I want Codelite can notice these changes, and add changes into the workspace explorer automatically
If you deleted a file - you will have to remove it manually from the workspace.
If you added a file (or many files) - the fastest way is to import the directory into codelite (right click on the project and select 'import files from directory')

Eran
Make sure you have read the HOW TO POST thread
thisEric
CodeLite Curious

Post by thisEric »

eranif wrote:
thisEric wrote:I want Codelite can notice these changes, and add changes into the workspace explorer automatically
If you deleted a file - you will have to remove it manually from the workspace.
If you added a file (or many files) - the fastest way is to import the directory into codelite (right click on the project and select 'import files from directory')

Eran
OK, thanks, actually I indeed finish it manually, and wish Codelite can automatically finish it by some refresh operation.